Sunday 16 January 2011

Sunday Challenges

Hello People :) I hope that you've had a wonderful week and are raring to go with another challenge. Today Amanda says:

"We all love being with our friends and families, but there are some times when only our own company will do. Create a layout around the things you enjoy doing when you have some time all by yourself"


And here is what our design team did with the challenge:

Anna:

There's 3 things I like to do when I get some me time, I put on my favourite tunes sing along at the top of my voice and scrap, you can't get any better, perfect!

Fabi:
I thought a lot about what to use for this challenge, there are so many things I like to do when Im on my own. But i had this pictures that I love, and shows also how i love eating candies/chocolate maded. So I thought: why not? Usually when on my own I like to scrap, eat, watch Grey's Anatomy...so here goes the "eating' part :)

Lisa:


I love alone time at home. Just pottering. Reading in the bath, a little scrapping but I always look forward to everyone coming home again.

Nic:

Whenever I get a bit of 'me' time the things I generally like to do are to scrapbook, read and just potter around the house.

Tessa:


When I have "me time", I go shopping, especially at craft stores. I LOVE being free from little ones and being able to take my time browsing.

Valerie:

[Val's image will be back soon!]

It doesn't happen very often in my world, so when it does - these are usually the first few things that come to mind when I've got some alone time on my hands: some quality crafty time (with a md/hazelnut/ cream & sugar, of course), a trip into Manhattan with my camera or a road trip to the local Ikea - all top picks for me when I'm on my own.

materials: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: October Afternoon; mist ink: Studio Calico; stamping ink: Jenni Bowlin; stamps: Studio Calico (grid, labels) Close to My Heart (clocks, numbers); embossing powder: Close To My Heart: sticker: KI; letter stickers: Making Memories; clock die cut: Girls Paperie

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this challenge and love love love love what everyone created! :):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge, here is mine:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2011/01/me-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fast Laurel :) Lovely LO x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Challenge!!!
    Here is mine:
    http://cosmicgirl-scrapper.blogspot.com/2011/01/retrospettiva-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great los girls...love this team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Greece, girls!
    This challenge was quite a challenge for me (as I wanted to scrap about something different than scrapbooking) and I'm glad I tried it!!!

    This is my take:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/melenia313/5376166812/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!