Wednesday 6 July 2011

Wednesday Extra: Smash Book by Irini

This is my version of a smash journal!!


I was sent this beautiful Birthday card this year


inside the card were 2 pockets full of tag and images for journalling
So I wanted to put this card to good use...
and this is what I did!


I cut the card in half 
and then cut 2 pieces of chipboard slightly larger than the card

Then I painted the chipboard red

Once they dried I placed the the front and the back of the cards on the chipboard
and made holes with  the bind it all


Then I cut up some random pattern paper
and cut holes with the bind it all



found my favourite marker and glue pen

Then I added the wires with the Bind it All
added some ribbon, flowers and butterflies...
 Now I am ready to journal!!!

5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love all the red!! GORGEOUS Irini!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Irini this is amazing ! Great job , love how you transformed the card it is stunning, now I know what a smash journal is and I love it !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Irini!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davvero un fantastico progetto!!! Grazie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!