Sunday 6 January 2013

6th Jan- New Beginnings

As it a new year, today's challenge is all about New Beginnings. In whatever way you would like to interpret it! Have you made goals for this year?!
Anna
This year will be an exciting one for me as I have two nieces or nephews on the way within weeks of each other! Can't wait!


Daphne
The start of a new year always means new beginnings - and definitely for us this time! DH's got a new job starting in March. We are really looking forward to it because he doesn't have to go abroad any more! There are even more new things coming up, but they are still in planning mode and not be be revealed yet ;)


Emi

My LO is in Polish but it's all about the NEW BEGINNING and NEW resolutions in 2013 :)
I love preparing 'TO DO' list so I added one here.
A lot of fun connected to this theme.



Jules

My new beginning actually happened back in October when I went back to university as a full time student. After over 10 years in employment it's taken some getting used to, but I'm loving every minute!

Kat
For my layout, I decided to focus on my goals for 2013.  Plus, I figured this was a really good way to bust my alpha stash :o)

Katherine
Here is my take on new beginnings - I don't go out of my way to make resolutions at new year, and didn't have any baby photos that popped out at me, but this photo did.  I love the way that snow covers the landscape and transforms it even making the more ugly things look beautiful whilst underneath loads of life is getting ready to erupt in spring and new beginnings.  So slightly oddly I don't see winter as an ending but the beginning of something new :)

Kim

Petra
This challenge is all about new beginnings and this one I guess I should have seen coming but I didn't. A month ago I checked and it seemed like I had perfect eyesight (even though my age is higher than my shoe size) and then just before Christmas I started getting these head-aches. At Christmas day I tried on my mother's glasses and to my surprise and horror I saw the text clearer than before. So my new beginning is to go and get myself a pair of glasses. Oh dear. 




PP from SODAlicious, feather stamps from Artemio, alphabet dies from QK, ticket from Teresa Collins, Stencils from Crafter's Workshop, Distress ink ♥

Tessa
I decided to make a layout about how I felt looking ahead into 2013. I'm excited to see what 2013 has in store.


Our Guest Designer for this month is Eleni Gratsia, here's her lovely layout:
Here is my layout for the 1st challenge ... 'new beginnings' you said ... I chose to scrap a photo a view from my brother's new house ... a family of 6 moving into a new home that they built ... life changing ... beautiful really ... I'm off to visit them tomorrow and to stay for the holidays ...


You Do are kindly sponsoring us for this month so please link up your creations for a chance of winning some great You Do scrapping goodies!

You Do is a Swedish company that offers products needed for a creative lifestyle. We're happy to sponsor The Studio's challenges this month! Please visit our blog to get inspired on how to use our products.
http://blogg.youdo.se/

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! got mine linked up! I scrapped the list of projects I want to complete this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!