Sunday 24 August 2014

Julys Favourites and a Winner!

I know I've been a bad blogger and not sorted out our favourites and winner for July, I blame the holidays and too many lovely entries to choose from! Thanks so much to everyone that entered, we loved seeing all of your lovely creations!

So on to our favourites......




Sweet T. Park

And the winner is ......

Danielle

Congratulations Daniele, please email me Anna at thestudiochallenges@gmail.com to arrange your prize of £15 worth of Washi tape from Washi Tapes.

See you next week for another inspiring challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my layout as a favourite! I am honoured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! And congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I can't believe I've won many thanks for making my day
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me as a fave :)
    Congrats all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!