Sunday 12 April 2015

12th April - Sketch

Todays challenge is a sketch created by Valerie from Seungeun's Old Stash Layout. Here the sketch....

....and here are the design teams takes on it.





Sometimes people dye their hair because they need a change. A few days ago. I've dyed my hair purple. Perfect color! I was so excited that day. Happy Life!!!



I turned the sketch 90 degrees to fit my photo better and to give room for the big, long title.
The photo is featuring my DS12, licking the remains of strawberry coulis on his plate. Title says "Simen + straweberry coulis = true". If you don't know about coulis, check ithere: it's just lovely with meat as veal!






Spring has come~!The whole world is a flower-strewn lately.My eyes are happy~!
I like the cherry blossom like popcorn.Awesome!!!!!


Simona
It'S great to see all those different layouts that came from one sketch!
Please link up your take on the sketch to the side bar, we would love to see it!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!