Sunday 3 January 2016

3rd Jan - Hopes and Dreams

Happy new Year everyone and welcome to the first challenge of 2016!

Today challenge is...
Hopes and Dreams - What are you hopes and dreams for the year ahead?

Here are the design teams hopes and dreams for 2016

Kerry
The last few days of 2015 have been a trial to say the least and so the hidden journaling behind the photo is a personal plea for 2016 to be kind! I took a photo of our 2016 calendar and scrapped that instead of a picture of me to denote my hopes and dreams for the future.



Jinny
I have to admit that this challenge was super hard for me.  I have so many hopes and dreams for 2016, that I didn't even know where to begin.  In the end, I settled on a rare photo of my kiddos and their first cousins once removed; because I long to see so many more of these beautiful, everyday moments together with family and friends in the coming year.


Seungeun Lee
When a trip is stress relaxed.And this is healing.I have been to this year, Jeju Island trip. Traveling to new places, fresh.In 2016 I want to go overseas trip.
I would like to explore the world.

Guest Designer Sue
2016 is going to be exciting for us, with 2 more grandchildren due to arrive, so we are hoping for them all to be happy and healthy and for us all to get to spend lots of time together.”

I hope that inspires you to scrap about your hopes and dreams, if you do we would love to see it, please link it up to the side bar, you have until 14th February to enter. Also watch out for a Design team call coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!