Sunday 28 February 2016

28th Feb - Heroes

Today's Challenge is... Heroes - who do you look up to or aim to be like in your life? I want to see who your hero is. It could be a celebrity, someone from the community, a family member or anyone! You may not have one, if you don't, it could be your child's/or other family member's hero.

Here are the design team's hero's...

Ewelina
I decided to take a different approach (as usual) on the challenge and focus on a group of heroes rather than an individual. MOTHERS - they're the biggest heroines the world has ever seen. I wanted to create a bright and full of colour page. To find out more details about how I created this layout, please visit my blog.  


Flora
Who else could be my heroes than my parents? They are always so good to me and they have been giving me so much. I wanted to show them my gratitude a bit with this huge XO cross stitch. It took a lot hours of work from designing to stitching. But definitely worth every minutes of work.
Close-ups of the layout on my blog.


Jinny
I couldn't resist scrapping pics of my family's World Series celebrations for this one.  Our Kansas City Royals are not only the 2015 Champions, but after 30 years of waiting for that trophy, they will, no doubt, be our heroes for a long time to come.

Kerry
For this challenge I scrapped a favourite photo of my two hero's, my husband and my father. They would both head to the pub on Christmas Day leaving me and mum to finish 'The Big Meal' but come back home quite merry and very silly!


Lydia

I focused on a photo of two of my best friends dressing up as super hero's. I quite like how my layout turned out even though this challenge was exactly a challenge for me. I used Amy Tangerines "Finders Keepers "collection. To find more close ups of this layout pop over to my blog Lydia's Crafts n' Creations.



Rachel
I created this layout using Bella BLVD Family Forever collection. With three sons who have a wonderful father I knew immediately what hero I was going to scrap. I will document on the journal card,  but for the purpose of a DT layout I have left it blank. Head to my blog for close up photos.

www.inmyworld-scrapbookingourjourney.com



Seungeun Lee
My hero is my mom.My mom and dad said operating the restaurant since I was a kid
It not always has been well, so there were difficult days operating without hiring employees.She hath done a lot of work until late at night. I can not seem to like my mother.She lived hard for the family. Whether it is a lot of suffering now battling lung cancer.I do not know how much my mom could live a better life. But my mom is a hero forever in my heart.


Susanne

Recently receiving a treasure trove of family pictures, Susanne remembers herhusband's grandmother.  Before she was a wife, mother and grandmother, she served as a nurse in World War I. Should would not consider herself a hero; she was just doing her part in those tough times. 

Yasmina
I used a lot of Prima Marketing's products on my layout. It is about my one and only Hero... my husband. I am in my mixed media time.
On  my blogthere are some close up photos and also a video tutorial.

Didn't the design team do a great job!

You have until 13th March to link up your entries.
Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. These layouts and stories are all so very amazing!!! What a fabulous topic! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow-all so diverse and totally awesome takes on heroes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My LO http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2016/03/scrapper-della-notte-lo-my-dad-my-hero.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!