Sunday 17 July 2016

17th July - Summer

Good Morning! Today's challenge is...

Summer; we want to see your summery layouts. A nice and easy one for you today!

Here is what the design team came up with....
Anna
When I think of Summer I think of holidays by the sea, this was taken in Croatia last year, beautiful clear sea, I used ink to make the background to look like the water.


Ewelina

For me summer brings colours and fun to mind. That's why I decided to make avery colourful and sunny (can you see the sprinkles of yellow?) page. I am very curious to see you take on the theme.



Jinny
Nothing says summer, to me, more than a little free time, sunshine, and pool play.

 Lydia

It sure was fun getting out the summer colours and scrapping a summer related layout since it is currently winter here. Love the sun burst type effect I did with the paper from Crate Paper's 'Pool Side' collection. I found this layout is different for me but I love it. 



Rachel
It is winter here in Australia and summer seems a distant memory. This is a beautiful beach in Perth and here is my take on a summer themed layout. I look forward to seeing all your creations.


Susanne
Summer in July can only mean fireworks, right?  I drew a parallel between the subject of my photographs - fireworks, and the elements of my patterned paper - fireflies, to make a layout that is doubly summery.  Don't you agree?



Yasmina

I used summer colors... blue (for the beach or the swimming pool), the yellow for the sun! It is a pic of my son last january because right now it's winter for us ;)



Guest Designer Kriszti


​Summer = holiday, ice cream, sunshine
I did the background with a snow cone
I started my page for sewing. I sewed the ice cream cone and glued 3D flowers. I cut the flowers with my cameo .
I splashed ecoline paint  on the paper.


I hope that's inspired you!There happens to be three challenges this month so you have until 14th August to join in with July's challenges. Please link up your layouts to the side bar, we look forward to seeing them!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!