Sunday 31 July 2016

31st July - Multiple Photos

Hello again, here for the 3rd challenge this month! Today's challenge is...
  
Multiple Photos; we want to see more photos on your layouts. Two, more than two or as many photos as you can fit on!

Here are the design team's layouts...

Anna
I like using multiple photos on my layouts as I think they help tell the story and also good if you have too many lovely photos to choose from! This layout was one of those times where I liked all these photos of my nephew so used them all!



Since I never use multiple photos in my layouts, this challenge was quite an interesting one. I decided to use the same photo multiple times and create a cascading effect by printing it in different sizes. To add to the challenge, I went for the masculine style rather than my usual, quite a feminine one - guess that's what happens when you have a photo of two skateboarding lads... Well, I am looking forward to  seeing your multi-photo pages.



Jinny
I kinda love multiple photo layouts!  There's just something about how two or three or even five pictures can tell so much more of a story than one.  I had such fun watercoloring a rainbow of bubbles to coordinate with all the bold, bright, happy colors in Paige Evans' Fancy Free Collection for my take.


Rachel
I love the opportunity to scrap my children in one layout and here is my take on a multi photo layout. I have used a digital cut file from Silhouette to create my circle frames. I can't wait to see all your creations x


Seungeun Lee 
Sprinkle spray inks on paper. It air-dried then I cut two sizes of butterfly dies. I fixed bards to the middle of the overlapping butterflies.
I remember the happy look of girls who like getting heart-shaped balloons.Such lovely little girls~!




I printed my photos in a collage using Picasa and then cut them apart and placed them in a downward flow with the break in the middle that tied into the subtitle of my layout.  Multiple photos certainly make it easy to reinforce the point of the story.


I hope they have inspired you.
You have until 14th August to join in with any of the three challenges from this month. Please link them up to the side bar.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!